Instead of an article this week, I’d like to get your input.
I want to create a space where Retail Tips readers can share ideas, challenges and success stories. It will also be a space where you can get some feedback on your store projects.
I’m working on how I can implement this on my website. It will take some time to get it set up. In the meantime, you can help shape what this space will look like.
How can you help?
There are two ways you can get involved:
1) Let me know what you think
2) Post your photos on my Facebook wall
1) Let me know what you think
Tell me if you like the idea of having a space to share about your store, post photos of displays and get feedback and suggestions.
If you don’t like it, what would be better?
What would you like to have in an online community of retailers?
What kind of merchandising and display help do you need?
How do you send me your thoughts?
1) Send me an email at: email@example.com
2) Comment on this blog post below.
3) Post your thoughts on my Facebook Wall here:
(You have to ‘Like’ the page to post comments)
2) Post your display photos on my Facebook wall
Post photos of your store displays or product presentation on the Inspire Retail Solutions wall.
I’ll comment on each photo with:
1) One thing I love about your display
2) One suggestion to help your display be even more effective
How will you benefit?
- to share your store with others
- to see ideas from other retailers
- feedback on your displays and merchandising
- AND a chance to win a free copy of the ebook the Pinwheel Principle: How to Increase Sales Without Slashing Prices (http://www.inspire.ca/products.htm)
All submissions will be entered into a random draw. The winner will receive access to download the Pinwheel Principle ebook.
Deadline to submit your photo for the draw: July 31, 2011
NOTE: Photo must be of a store you own, manage or are employed at. You must have permission to share the photo.
How do you post pictures?
1) Like the page
First, you have to ‘Like’ the Melanie McIntosh – Inspire Retail Solutions page. That means click the ‘Like’ button at the top of the page.
But, what if I don’t want to ‘Like’ the page?
That’s OK. You can just email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send a description, your name and your store name with the photo. I’ll post in on my Facebook page for you.
2) Click the photo button at the top of the wall
http://on.fb.me/inspire-facebookpageThe Wall will look something like this:
See where it says ‘Photo’? Click on that link on the Facebook page.
Upload your photo. Use the text box to type in a description about the photo.
3) Click the ‘Share button
You’re done! I look forward to seeing your displays!
Here’s the link again to share your pics:
(And yes – I’m still working on that article about how to merchandise to help your customers dream! It’ll be posted next week.)
Recommended Product: Why Customers Aren’t Buying (And How To Fix It): The Pinwheel Principle
Next Step: Subscribe to the Retail Tips email newsletter
(Fill in your details in the subscribe form)
Don’t forget: Share the article via twitter, facebook, email, blog or your newsletter